Gi definition, gi meaning
- (US): A Judo or Karate uniform.
2 letters in word "gi": G I.
No anagrams for gi found in this word list.
More info about gi >
- large, muscular tube that extends from the mouth to the anus, where the movement of muscles and release of hormones and enzymes digest food. ...
- The whole of the digestive tract, from the mouth to the anus.
- (gas-tro-in-TES-tin-ul) Relating to the digestive tract, which processes food to create energy and rid the body of waste. After food is partially digested in the stomach, it is sent to the small intestine, the longest section of the GI tract, and then to the large intestine. ...
- A title insurance company term for the books used to find liens against individuals which may effect real property, but which are not recorded against the property being insured, such as liens against a buyer.
- is a system for ranking carbohydrates according to how quickly they are converted to glucose. Foods with a low GI (less than 55) are absorbed into the blood stream slowly helping to keep blood sugar levels stable. ...
- A gut ailment the symptoms of which cannot be linked to any infection or structural abnormality.
- (1872?-1949) — Noted for his introduction of a teaching called "The Fourth Way", whose aim is the attainment of "objective consciousness" (a form of consciousness gained by the practice of self-remembering and work on oneself). ...
- This is the name of a region, a specific place or, in exceptional cases a country, used to describe an agricultural product or a foodstuff:
- of x-rays of the colon and rectum
- X-rays of the rectum, colon, and lower part of the small intestine. A barium enema is given first. Barium coats the organs so they will show up on the x-ray. Also called barium enema x-ray.
- Having to do with the digestive tract, which includes the stomach and the intestines.
- physician who specializes in the study of the physiology and pathology of the stomach, intestines, esophagus, liver, gallbladder and pancreas. These specialist will help your child if they have reflux and would be involved in care of the g-tube.
- The woven glass fiber laminate impregnated with polyimide resin.
- A Geographical Indication (GI) is an official description of an Australian wine zone, region or sub-region. ...
- Guaranteed benefit amount payable to the designated beneficiary in the event of the insured’s death.
- Abbreviation of Glycemic Index. A numerical system that indicates the total rise in blood glucose levels for each different food consumed after a meal.
- Gastrointestinal Glasgow Coma Scale: A way of grading the neurologic status of patients, esp. head injury and stroke patients in the field. It is based on scoring various neuro parameters such as degree of alertness, motor ability, response to pain etc. ...
- Related to the digestive system. The upper GI tract includes the esophagus, stomach, and small intestine. The lower gastrointestinal tract includes the large intestine. Bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract is a common cause of iron deficiency anemia.
- the digestive system including esophagus, stomach, small intestines, large intestines, rectum; converts food into nutrients.
- “uniform” There are different styles of a gi depending on whether you are studying Karate, Judo, or Aikido.
- A Japanese term for a martial arts uniform.
- Government Issue. The term is pre-WWII and was used to describe everything issued by the army. It also came to apply to drafted soldiers.
- Karate uniform. In traditional karate, the gi is white.
- A uniform that is worn while practicing martial arts.
- gilbert: a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns G.I.: clean in preparation for inspection; "the soldiers GIed the barracks" gastrointestinal: of or relating to the stomach and intestines; "a gastrointestinal disorder"
- .gi is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Gibraltar.
- GI or G.I. is a term describing a member of the US armed forces or an item of their equipment. It may be used as an adjective or as a noun. ...
- The Planeteers were the five teenage characters of the animated series Captain Planet and the Planeteers. A globally diverse group, they were entrusted with five magical rings that gave them control over the Classical elements (as well as "Heart"). ...
- Glycemic index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Montgomery GI Bill - Military Benefits - In 1944 President Franklin Roosevelt signed the Servicemen's Readjustment Act, otherwise known as the GI Bill. After World War II, more than two million veterans attended college /benefits/gi-bill · Cached pageGi on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads ...MySpace Music profile for Gi. Download Gi R&B / Soul / music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Gi's /gimusic · Cached pageGI Joes | Full Size GI Joe | Vintage GI JoeGI Joe, GI Joe Figures. Find great deals on new and vintage GI Joe action figures, accessories, GI Joe comic books, GI Joe Trading cards and · Cached pageAmerican College of GastroenterologyOrganization involved in study and treatment of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. The College promotes medical education and attempts to meet the needs of clinical · Cached pageGibraltar .GI TLDWelcome to the home of.GI Domain Names. The Gibraltar .GI Registry is the registry for .gi Internet Domain Names and maintains the database of .gi registered Internet names.www.nic.gi · Cached pageRelated Searches for gi
- GI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Airsoft GI - airsoft specialists - Welcome to the ultimate airsoft Airsoft GI - Welcome to the ultimate airsoft retailer. Airsoft GI is here to present the finest and largest selection of airsoft guns, accessories, upgrade parts, tactical gears · Cached pageGi | Define Gi at gi / gi / Show Spelled [ gee ] Show IPA –noun a lightweight, two-piece, usually white garment worn by barefooted martial-arts participants, consisting of loose /browse/GI · Cached pageThe Glycemic IndexInternational database that includes nutritional calculations, research and //GI Pathology - HomeFounded in 1995, GI Pathology is the only physician-owned laboratory in the United States dedicated solely to the practice of gastrointestinal and liver · Cached pageGi Synonyms, Gi Antonyms | Find gi synonyms and gi antonyms at , a free online Thesaurus and Synonym /browse/gi · Cached pageGI - What does GI stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the Free ...Acronym Definition; GI: Government Issue (as in GI Joe) GI: Get (s) It: GI: Gastrointestinal: GI: Geophysical Institute: GI: Gibraltar: GI: Gießen (Germany; auto license number /GI · Cached pageGI - definition of GI by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and ...GI 1 (j) n. An enlisted person in or a veteran of any of the U.S. armed forces, especially a person enlisted in the army. adj. 1. Relating to or characteristic of an enlisted /GI · Cached pageYu-Gi-Oh!: Information from Yu-Gi-Oh! is an animated television series that has spawned card games, computer games, videos, t-shirts, and action figures, all especially popular with elementary-school /topic/yu-gi-oh · Cached pagegi - Definition of gi at adjective. Mil. galvanized iron [a GI can]: originally an abbreviation used in military paperwork; now, government issue: designating clothing, equipment, etc. issued to military /gi · Cached pagePojo's Yu-Gi-Oh SiteStrategies, tips, information, and reviews on the video games, the trading card game, and the /yu-gi-oh · Cached pageGI - Definition by AcronymFindersort results: alphabetical | rank ? Rank Abbr. Meaning ***** GI: Get(s) It ***** GI: General Information ***** GI: Gibraltar ***** GI: Gastrointestinal ***** /GI.htmlGi - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster DictionaryDefinition of GI from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.www.merriam-/dictionary/gi · Cached pageUpper GI Series - Digestion and Digestive-Related Information on ...